We at GoClubsOnline consider the privacy of our subscribers, web site visitors, event attendees and tournament players to be of utmost importance and work to protect it. The steps that we take to respect peoples privacy while collecting data from use of our web site are listed below:
- We will only share detailed information with the American Go Association, the American Go Foundation, the European Go Federation, club volunteers and event attendees as necessary for the smooth operation of participating clubs, their events and tournaments.
- We share necessary information with payment gateways, when enabled by participating clubs, for the smooth operation of their events and tournaments.
- We do not make any data available to third parties except that in registering for any event or tournament participants may be identified in the public media by any attending journalists.
- We do not sell lists, accept third party advertising, nor generate any third-party revenue from the data that is collected from this site.
- We review web visitor statistics in order to improve our overall site effectiveness and we consider this data to be confidential.
- We allow members of participating clubs, who may provide contact information, to explicitly choose to share (opt-in) such information with other signed up club members. This contact information is only shared when the subscriber becomes a club member.
- We protect all our form submissions with our SSL certificate.
We do not and cannot accept responsibility for the use of data by participating clubs or any linked payment gateways. Please contact these organizations for their own Privacy Policies.
Current topic GoClubsOnline: Privacy.
ver: 2.2.1 2008 Copyright Cirrillian